Saturday, April 27, 2013

My 1st God daughter

It's not my first time to attend a baptismal, but this one is more special. It's the christening of my bff's daughter and I'm one of her Ninangs(Godparents). Below is the invitation made by the mother herself, my bestfriend,Lovelyn a.k.a. Blen.

                                                               Invitation


  My daughter was bored and sat on the floor while eating popcorn. The ceremony started around 11 a.m. But we we're there 10:30, good thing I left my second daughter so it's easier for me to mingle with friends I haven't met for a while.
Tizhia on the floor.


The other kids cried but Alliyah seemed to enjoy it. It has cooling effect on her head. lol. After this we headed to Nena's Resort,where the reception took place.

  Pouring of water &oil


As we entered the small reception area, my daughter immediately asked me to change her clothes and so she went ahead to the pool. It's a reception good for private occasions with few visitors. It can accommodate around 50 people. It has a small pool that is 4 ft. deep. I was dreaming to have even this kind of pool in our house someday so we don't need to spend going to public pools. A small pool that's perfect for family.

Future Ms. Bikini :)

No comments:

Post a Comment